Thursday, July 7, 2011

Working the new phone.




It's been a couple days since I bought this new cellphone, the Motorola Devour.  It has a nice aluminum body.  The Qwerty board is big and nice.  So far the phone has worked the way I wanted it to work.  I can send and receive calls, check my inbox for important messages, and able to network. 

I didn't want to get a full-blown droid phone and not like it.  The Devour would be the step before that, if I ever decide to take that step.  The touch screen is a nice size.  It's a lot bigger than my last phone.  It's not as bulky as I thought it would be.

I'm not really into the apps.   I do have gmail and facebook.  But since I have the notification feature fixed to get updates from both those accounts.  I rarely go there with the exception of the first two days after I got the phone.  I was still trying to figure this thing out. 

The battery lasts the whole day.  I have to remember to recharge it before I hit the sack at night.  It also charges up pretty fast. 

ESTA...

No comments:

Post a Comment