Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Dollar Plus Rip.

I was at Pacific Tyre-Dededo around noon getting a quote to get my car an oil change. The lady there quoted me $25.33 for the change.  I went home to do some more work on the computer and for lunch.  Returning over an hour later, I brought the exact amount of funds needed for the service.  However, the same lady told me the price is $26+. 

I was short over a dollar.  At first, I was upset.  Why rip me off over a dollar?  Why not more?   What was hilarious was when another customer walked in and asked how much was an oil change?  The other sales person told him $19.99.  I just shook my head and walked out to get some much needed fresh air.  The next time I need service at Pacific Tyre.  I'm going to where Chelu Jeff is working at, downtown Tamuning.  At least there I'll know I'll get a fair deal. 


No comments:

Post a Comment