Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Bout with this "Flu?".

This past Sunday, I came down with a fever.  By the afternoon, I was sweating profusely and my temp was at 102.  Following old home remedies helped with some meds.  I thought it was over the next day.  My temperature hovered around 100.  I figured I had some type of flu. 

This flu was not a full blown one that really hurts.  For some reason this was mild but taxing: slight fever, tight chest, body pains, and coughs.  I could still move around during the day, but at night.  I just felt exhausted. 

The heat from the house didn't help.  When it rained the last couple of nights.  It was great.  The house cooled down.  Raindrops coming through my window felt really good against my skin.  I slept good. 

Today, I feel a lot better than the last couple of days.  But I'm not 100% yet.  I'd rather have a full blown flu than this mild one.  At least, I know how I'm actually feeling day to day and know my limitations.  This mild flu plays with my mind.  I'm thinking I'm good during the day...But at night, I'm paying the price. 

I don't know if it's the recognition on Sunday that started me taking meds, eating lots of fruits, and drinking at least a gallon of water that waived off the extreme parts of this flu.  I've been hearing  a lot of people don't feel good this week.  I'm wondering if this is an actual flu or something else. 

I'm better now.  Still resting for the next day or two. 

ESTA...

No comments:

Post a Comment