Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Discipline and Smiles.

Today, while video chatting with Rhoda and Frenz.  I watched as Frenz got a stern lecture for messing with the headphone wires.  The expression on his face was not the smiley go happy boy seconds earlier.  His pouting really caught my attention.  Seconds later, he jumped up and hugged his mommy.  I guess he was hoping that would quell his mommy's anger.  After he hugged his mommy, he sat down but he was still visibly upset.

So I tried to cheer him up.  Sending Smiley faces on chat and telling him to smile.  Frenz continued to pout.  Then I enthusiastically encouraged him to kiss his mommy and say, sorry.  He did, he got up and kissed his mommy on her cheek and said something.  Rhoda responded.  Then my boy sat down and was all smiles.

It's always great to see my kids laughing and smiling.  We continued our chat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment