Thursday, April 7, 2011

My Wonderful Amazing Children.

I receive a message from Rhoda the other night that our son, Frenz, couldn't sleep.  It was midnight in the Philippines.  2 AM, here on Guam.  I was asleep by then.  According to Rhoda, Frenz kept pointing to the laptop and crying, and saying, Daddy. repeatedly. 

What timing for Rhoda.  I felt bad when I saw the message just before my class started.  My boy really enjoys chatting with me during Video Call on YM.  He gets really excited.  Frenz also tries to type words.  And of course I would reply back to him, typing too.  Watching him on cam and seeing his excitement when a message would get on screen for him.  He loves to yell out, WOOO HOOO!  I guess, he got that from me.  Because I do it. 

There was also the time a couple of nights before where he would sing to me in is Babyish language.  Frenz is so amazing.  

He's already competing for attention with Larraine.  No matter what he does to his sister to irritate her.  Larraine still loves her baby brother.  She would also protect him.  Those two kids of mine are lovable. 

Larraine's teacher lied to her and to Rhoda.  That teacher told us that Larraine received top honors in the class for the semester.  However, yesterday was the Recognition Day for the Class.  Rhoda told me what had happened. Larraine was not mentioned as a Honor Student. I told Rhoda, it's okay.  Larraine is a Honor Student to us.  At least, we didn't buy her Honor Certificate with cases of floor wax or toilet paper. 

I am going to make my daughter Larraine a Honor Certificate, a really nice one.


That teacher is blessed that I am not there in the Phiilippines.  Should I ever bump into her in the Divisoria or Ket Kai Mall.  God help me that I just walk away. 



Anyone hurts my children.  You will deal with me.  And, I will decide when to stop. 

2 comments: