Thursday, April 7, 2011

Completed my Major OSHA Classes.

Today, I finished my last major OSHA numbered class.  I passed the performance and written test for the OSHA 500 Instructor Training Course for Construction Industry.  It has been a long and challenging road since I started this adventure trek last October 2010. 

I can start my training classes for the 10 and 30 hour hazard recognition and awareness.  Once, I receive my certificates for the OSHA 500 and 501.  Patiently waiting.

What am I going to do now?  We'll I'm now working on the OSHA Elective courses.  I have Confined Spaces Training Course at the end of the month.  I'm on the list for Excavations and Trenching.  That's been postponed once already.  Waiting on the Trades Academy to reschedule that course.  I am hoping to get on the USACE's EM 385-1-1 Trainer Course, in May. 

I'm glad it's over for the major courses. 

I'll be taking my Professional Certification Exam in the next couple of months with the Board of Certified Safety Professionals and World Safety Organization.  I plan on taking the Certified Health and Safety Technician Exam.



ESTA

1 comment: