Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Did pretty Good, BUT...

My first Demolition Presentation for the EM 385-1-1 Safety Course went well.  BUT...I have to remember "NO NAMES".  I had to cover 29 slides for this presentation.  I did that within 30 minutes.  Pretty fast.  I allocated some time for Questions and Answers.  But for some reason.  I mentioned a certain Construction Company and the name of a contractor.  I have to remember no names.  Don't mention any company's name or person's name during any of my presentations. 

Safety Trainers have to remain neutral.  Some people may get offended.  So I have to avoid that at all costs.  But according to my evaluator.  I did good.  I was loud enough, kept the presentation smooth, and allowed for questions. 

I only had one question in regards to explosive demolitions.  I'll find out from Tony, what NAVFAC stance is on that.  Even though I already know what the answer would be.  

Even though I'm not taking this course.  I"m still learning from the other instructors.  Each instructor has their own unique way of teaching.  I'm still learning the different techniques in regards to delivery. 

BUT, I have to remember, "NO NAMES!". 

ESTA...

1 comment: