Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Full Plate Next Week.

Picked up my schedule today.  I have a full plate next week.  I'll be teaching Hand tools and Power tools starting next week Monday and Wednesday from 0930 to 1200 for the next 3 weeks.  That same Monday, I'm supposed to be in class for OSHA Confined Space 3-day course.  Both Events are conflicting. 

This afternoon, I went into the Trades Academy to drop the Confined Space Course.  Only to learn that the next class in November will not be covered by the Transportation Program.  As much as I don't want to be overloaded.  I don't have much a choice.  I'll have to talk to the instructor for the Confined Spaces Course to see if I can miss the morning portion of those two days.  I'm pretty much versed on the General Industry Standard. 

That same week is the US Army Corps of Engineers EM 385-1-1 40-hour Safety Course.  I will be teaching the Demolition Section on Wednesday afternoon, and Tree Maintenance and Removal Section on Thursday after lunch. 

2 comments: