Friday, April 15, 2011

Bewildered in Kanada...

I had an appointment today at the VA Clinic..my monthly BP check up.  On the way back from there, I decided to take a leisurely drive through Kanada, Barrigada.  Lots of changes along the Kanada-Toto Loop.  So many changes and new traffic signs that I got bewildered.  I took a right when I should have taken a left.  But that Stop Sign on the Loop through me off. 

As I drove up the road and saw the San Ramon Chapel, It didn't occur to me that I had taken the wrong turn.  i kept slowly driving enjoying the scenery and new homes.  The last time I was in this part of Barrigada village was in the early 2000's, a long time ago.  When I got to Taitano Street.  I realized that I was driving the wrong way.  Even getting out of there back to where I had just come from.  I got turned around again.

Finally, I made it back down the road where the Stop Sign through me off.  Why in the world would they put a stop sign on the main village road?  It should be on the road, Chapel Road, that I was coming down from...where it used to be years ago. 

I was glad to get back on the main highway. 


ESTA///

2 comments: