Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Construction: Building a house in a warehouse.

It's been busy for me the last couple of days.  Today marked my first week with the company.  My first project was fencing along the perimeter of the ponding basin in front of Triple B Forwarders at the airport cargo section.  Those two days were hot and sunny.  But, I liked it. 

Since Monday, I've been working at the shop building a house, in the warehouse, for the owners.  I put in some electrical conduit that was not completed.  It's been extremely busy for me.  Up and down ladders, helping fabricate walls using metal studs, putting up gypsum boards, running electrical wires, and anything else to keep me busy.

Today, I worked on the electrical panel and drilled screws into walls.  Later in the afternoon, I was able to pull two sets of wires with some help.


1 comment: