Saturday, February 27, 2010

Took a Break Today...

Today was a slow day for me.  I woke up this morning with my body yelling at me in pain.  I could feel every bone that I had broken in my youthfulness scream at me, ankles, knees, lower back, neck, and fingers.   It felt like I was back at my sister's apartment in Washington. 

I popped some of the really good painkillers the VA gave me.  That's one of them really great feel good pills.  I used to have purcocet.  Don't get them much anymore.  Unless I do a walk-in at the VA Clinic for a really bad pain, about 10+.  Yeah, I know the scale only goes to 10.  But when you tell them it's higher, they'll know you're serious. 

Anyway, today, I took it really easy.  Which I don't like to do.  But I have to.  I decided that I'll cut back on my Crossfit Training for a week.  Actually, this week, I will not be doing Crossfit.  It's not like I go all out doing Crossfit.  It's to supplement my ranch work.  But my ranch projects have gotten really heavy the last couple of months.  I'll need to plan my workload a little better. 

My only sweat came from helping Primo David look at a property that he's interested in investing.  He's thinking of buying Primo Vincent's property.  I showed him inside the property since it is where I hunt.  He saw the big rocks and the hole.  A lot of people think it's flat or it was cleared because of the road.  No, it wasn't.  I know every square meter of Taitano Family property around my house that isn't developed.  David thought there was a waterline along the road.  I informed him that the waterline is at the main road.  Everyone at the end of the road, surface runs their waterline to the mainline, where their meters are connected. 

Other than that, I just chilled out and rested today.  Sitting in front of a computer is boring.  I can play only so many games before I get bored of it. 

Looking forward to tomorrow after service.  My church, Abundant Life Church, is having it's quarterly fellowship at the Paseo around 4 pm.   Lots of good food will be on the table.  This time I'm bringing my 5 gallon buckets to collect the leftover waste for my dogs and wild pigs, if there is enough.  We're going to have lechon....wooweee. 

Keep Smiling

1 comment: