Thursday, February 10, 2011

Trainer Course Done, More on the Horizon.





Completed the OSHA 501 Trainer Course today.  I am glad.  I learned a lot.  Once I get my card as an authorized instructor.  I will begin teaching the OSHA General Industry 10 and 30 hour Courses.  There's a high demand for safety training instructors here on the island.  Another safety course done and completed, 3 major ones to go. 

I'll be taking the Forklift Safety tomorrow.  It's an all day course with Guam Contractor's Association at the Trades Academy Campus.  I should do well on that.  Looking forward to it. 

In March, I'll be taking the OSHA 510 Construction Safety Course in the first week.  Then two weeks later, I'll be taking EM 385-1-1/NAVFAC 40 hours.  My final major course will be the OSHA 500 Trainer Course for Construction.  That will be in April. 


I praise God for all He has done for me and my family.  I thank my wife Rhoda for always supporting me in my endeavors, and my kids for cheering me on. 

2 comments: