Saturday, May 8, 2010

HAPPY 2nd ANNIVERSARY and MOTHER'S DAY!!!

To my dearest Rhoda,

Although we are separated by a huge sea.  No amount of distance lessens my love for you.  I still love you even before the first moment I saw you.  I am so thankful to God that you are in my life.  I have enjoyed every moment with you and will continue to do so during our awesome adventure.  I thank you for your patience, your love, your understanding, and your support.  I don't know where I would be without you in my life.  Yes, we have been through the valleys of our marriage.  But we have conquered many mountain tops together.  I look forward to being with you and growing old with you. 

I am so grateful that you are a wonderful and beautiful mother to our daughter, Larraine.  She acts so much like you everyday.  I really appreciate you raising her by yourself during this time of our lives.  Although, I am not there to help you raising Larraine.  My thoughts and prayers are with you always.  One day, God will reward us to be together as a family. 

I love you.  You are forever etched onto my heart. 

2 comments: