Thursday, December 29, 2011

Neighbor teasing my dogs.

Still fighting this cold.  But, I am a lot better than the last couple of days.  The hard cough and scratchy throat are irritating.  Drinking warm water seems to help with that issue. 


My neighbor is walking his dog again this morning.  My dogs are all barking and growling at him and his small dog.  Watching him earlier...he was teaching his dog to "sic" my dogs.  All my dogs are on leads.  He didn't see me watching from my sliding door.  Everytime, he would walk by with his dog in front of my house, passing by my driveway.  He would do the same routine..."siccing' his dog on mine.  I wonder if he truly realizes what he's doing.  I should go outside and let Duchess, my ranch dog, off her lead and have her "hit" his dog.   Teach that neighbor a hard lesson, about teasing my dogs. 




3 comments: