Saturday, December 17, 2011

My kids dropped a dime on me. LOL...





When I was back home this past September.  I brought lots of party bags of Hershey's chocolate with me, the bite size bars.  From time to time, Rhoda rationed out the candy to the two kids, Larraine and Frenfren.  However without her knowing, I gave the two kids extra, and that it was supposed to be daddy's secret with them.  It was my little way of bonding with my children. 

However today, while the two kids were playing with each other.  They were talking about how I gave them chocolate candy and my instructions not to tell their mommy about daddy's secret.  They didn't know their mommy was right there listening to their conversation. 

I called Rhoda this afternoon and she asked me about my "secret with the kids".  I could only laugh.  Got Caught!  I'm still laughing about it. 

Aiii, my kids...they unknowingly told on me.  ROFL...

No more extra chocolate candy...

ROFL...

2 comments: