Monday, December 12, 2011

DADDY, I'M HERE!!!!

Frenz requested this pic be taken for me, months ago. 



Rhoda was telling me a story about our son Frenz a couple of days ago.  Our kids always amaze us.  This is Frenz's story.  Chokoy is Frenz's word  for chocolate.  Since he can't say chocolate.  Here is the story as told to me by Rhoda.  


  • Fren would run towards the window and shout: daddy you're home! daddy I'm here

  • Then when the plane passes by.  He would chase it and runs towards the door and climbs

  • then he would shout, dad!!!

  • I'm here...I know you bring chokoy for me

  • Then when the plane is gone.  He would start frowning his face and say : Mommy, baby cannot reach the plane, baby cannot reach daddy, so baby cannot reach the chokoy

  • In his dialect:  (Visayan)

  • daddy abot naka? dad naa si baby...

  • dad minaw ka dad?

  • dad!!! naa si baby...dala ka chokoy dad

  • then he would say

  • mommy dili abot ni baby prano, dili abot ni baby daddy, dili abot ni baby chokoy




He is so funny.  Frenfren knows that I'll be bringing lots of chocolates for the family.  I also promised him his own bag of chocolates...but rationed of course.  He doesn't know that. 






Here's a pic of Frenz, Rhoda, and me on my vacation this past September to our home in Cagayan De Oro.  See the chokoy stains around his mouth.  LOL.... 







Here is a pic with all of us.  From L-R: Frenz, Me, Rhoda, and Larraine. 

I love my family! 


2 comments: