Friday, December 30, 2011

2011 Goals in Review

I was just looking over my 2011 Goals.  I accomplished a lot this year, more than I did in 2010.  AWESOME! 

My yearly goals are broken down into 5 areas of my life; Spiritual Faith, Family, Health, Career, and Hobby (didn't do my hobby category this year).  Which I call my Five Major Foundations of Me.  I have a long term goal for each of my major foundations.  It is where I see myself in that category in 3, 5, or 10 years.  That's followed by short term goals under each category of what I want to accomplish within this year or the next couple of months. 

What I've accomplished overall is awesome.  I've read each short term goal and realized...oh, yeah...did that, done that...check it off. 

Spiritual Faith: I accomplished 3 of 4 goals.  That's pretty awesome. 

Family: I accomplished 5 of 5 goals. 

Health: Did 4 of 5 there. 

Career A:  Knocked out 4 of 5
Career B:  Netted 3 for 3. 

Hobby:  I tabled as soon as the year started, due to a tragic incident.  So I'm not counting this category.  I will add this whole category of goals to my 2012 Goals. 

I enjoy goal setting.  I'm glad to have learned this valuable skill set, years ago in my youth. 

2 comments: