Saturday, May 21, 2011

New Tire and Two More to Go.

I finally got the tire replaced for the car this afternoon.  I still need to get another tire for the left rear and and a new casing for the spare.  One at time for the next month.  The last place I called had the tire size I needed.  I knew I should have called them first. 

Over the next couple of  days since I'm not teaching yet.  I'll be working on the ranch getting my new rabbit cages up.  I have two other pregnant does that need their own nursery pens.  My nursery pen have to be pest and snake proofed.  That helps keep the new born kits safe.  I currently have 10 kits.  The first litter is about a month old.  The new litter is going on three days.  At the rate my rabbitry is going.  We're going to have lots of rabbits. 




ESTA.

No comments:

Post a Comment