Friday, May 20, 2011

Cleaning Ranch Equipment and Barn Shack.



Cleaned up my barn shack yesterday.  Pulled out my ranch equipment and washed it all down.  Most of the equipment were dusty and not caked in clay.  Which was good, it made washing it all down easier.   I aired up all the pneumatic tires from the the dolly to the rear-end tiller.  Now, I can use the material handlers to their load capacity. 

All the paint buckets that I picked up from Sis. Krystal's will be made into Earth Boxes.  They can nest into each other which makes it really easy to use.  That will get me ready for the next planting season. 



I collected the rabbit manure from the catch area below the rabbit pens and put it in the compost bin.  Nice, Black Gold.  Gonna use that to fertilize my fruit trees and vegetables.  I separated that buck and placed him in his own cage.  Now I have 3 bucks  Only 2 bucks are needed for my rabbitry.  I may have to cook up one of the extra bucks.  I'll wait until I get 2 more to cull from these 2 new litters.  The white doe is pregnant.  She was growling and snapping at me yesterday.  She bit me while I was trying to remove the buck in their pen.  She's blessed she's pregnant.  Or she'd be stew last night. 





2 comments: