Sunday, May 15, 2011

Giant Concrete Oven.

This time of the year, every year during the evening through the early morning hours, it is hot in my house.  It is like working around an oven throughout the day.  The radiant heat is still coming from the walls and roof.  Around 0200, it will start cooling off.  I really need to invest in air conditioning split units to help cool down the house, at night.  So we all can sleep comfortably.  The only thing wrong with having an AC.  It prevents me from hearing what is going on outside.

It is really uncomfortable trying to sleep.  Even though it has been raining throughout most of the dry season.  You would think that it would be a lot cooler. Not really. 

I know there are mitigation to keep the house cool other than air conditioning units.  I'll have to research more. 

ESTA...

1 comment: