Tuesday, January 31, 2012

To switch or not to switch?

In over a month, my contract with my mobile provider is going to end.  This experience has been bitter sweet.  As the time comes up to either renew or switch, it puts me at the crossroad.  I thought signing up with this company would be great.  However, the constant drop calls especially when I call long distance is really annoying.  I get better service through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.  Now that's bad when you compare those internet services with my mobile service. 

One of the biggest issues on island is the bad customer service we get from these companies.  I would like to switch over to Company D...but their customer service really sucks.  Then there is Company I, their customer service is not that great either but their mobile service is better than what I have.  The former gov't company is also not a great move to go too.  Customer service was great when they first privatized but lately...they suck as well.  The company I am currently with has good mobile service on the island...but long distance service is just not there.  Their customer service is also questionable, depending who sees me when I walk in the room. 

So I have just over a month to decide.  Stay or Go. 



Keep Smiling

1 comment: