Sunday, January 15, 2012

Ranch: Mowed Trailways.

Been bush cutting the grass on the ranch, since morning.  It was a cool day, today,  It was breezy so it wasn't that hot outside.  It did sprinkle a little here and there.  Other than that, it was sunny.  I did as much as I could today before the sun came down.  After church tomorrow morning, I'll switch out the string attachment and put on the blade to cut the thicker brush and grass.  It shouldn't take more than an hour, maybe two to get all the bush cutting done. 

There are seven trees that I plan to fell this next week.  I want to at least fell two tomorrow after morning celebration.  Then one tree a day, thereafter.  That will help open up those areas to allow sun light to get to the ground. 

Once that's done, I'll get my seeds in the ground.  Still have lots to do before that even happens. 



2 comments: