Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Blacked Out this Morning.

It happened again.  It's been a long time since the last time it happened. 

I was driving, dropping off my step-dad to work this morning.  He works at the Senior Center here in Yigo, down at the village proper.  I was on Gayinero Drive heading down the hill.  I remember passing the entrance to Takano Subdivision.  After that, I don't remember anything, until I heard my step-dad say, "Whoa...whoa."  I had passed the bus stop in front of the center and immediately pulled into the next road into the driveway by the basketball court. 

Right now, I'm trying to recollect what happened.  My mind is a total blank between Takano and the bus stop. 

This is not the first time.  And, I know it's not going to be the last.  But, I thought I had beaten this and put it behind me.  I thought I had gotten better. 

It looks like I'm going to have to make an appointment to see my therapist or psychiatrist at the VA Clinic real soon. 

5 comments: