Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Community Supported Agriculture OR Traditional.

Been debating for a long while now, If I should go in regards to my ranch, community supported or stay traditional.  I have weighed the pros and cons of both.  My family has done traditional farming/ranching since my grandfather started this ranch in the 60's and worked it until the late 80's. 

At the moment, it's just me working this "family" ranch.  I don't have much help working a traditional ranch setting.  It's basically just me.  Should I go to the CSA setting or module.  I can get some help from the members as part of their membership. 

I've been researching on the CSA concept that is being done in the US mainland.  I like the way it sounds.   But will it work out here for me.  I will not know until I try it out. 

We'll see, huh. 

It's 0040 hours.  I'll need to sleep on this for now. 

1 comment: