Monday, March 28, 2011

Two Funny Incidents Today.

This morning while heading to the Trades Academy.  As I passed the Yigo Firestation.  I noticed that Guahan's Finest, were out across the street along jogger's lane taking pictures of the winners of their lotto.  As I was watching, the police officer in the street signaled a SUV to pull over into jogger's lane.  I watched as the driver got really mad and hit his steering wheel.  I just started laughing.  I mean why get mad, if you won the GPD Lotto?  You deserve the win.  I think it's the part of getting caught that they're mad about. 

This afternoon, I stopped by the Barrigada Post Office Facility to check the mail.  I had to pick up slips for packages.  I walked into the customer service area and met up with Sis. Priscilla. Looking at the line and the time.  I mentioned to her that I would wait at the parcel pickup window.  It was only 20 minutes before they opened the window.  A couple of people with yellow parcel slips overheard our conversation and gave me that attan baba look.  I guess they thought I was going to wait long. 

At the parcel pick-up window, I sorted through my mail, sorting out, what was mine and rest of the family.  I looked back at the customer service area and this guy in uniform was shaking his head at me.  I just smiled.  Next thing, I know the roll-up gate opened.  Fred, one of the postal CS clerks helped me out.  When I turned around, almost everyone with yellow slips who were in the customer service area was standing behind me, even the guy in uniform.   I was laughing when I walked away with my package. 

ESTA...


No comments:

Post a Comment