Monday, March 7, 2011

OSHA 510 Class, Day 1.

Here in GCA's conference room during lunch.  I already had a bite to eat.  Not really hungry.  Been drinking lots of coffee to stave off the "Z" monster.  Most of what I've learned today is similar to what was taught during OSHA 511 General Industry.  But more specific to the Construction Industry. 

Received a new book on the Construction Standards.  This the 2010 2nd Edition.  We didn't get the Supervisor's Guide.  Thought we would get that too.  Since we were able to get one copy for the General Industry side during the 511 training.  I'll have to invest $50 to get one. 

I've already chosen my topic to teach for the OSHA 500 course next month.  I'll be doing Power tools.  I did "Electrical Safety" last time during the 501 course.  I want to change it up.  My instructor is a Master Electrician.  So it was sort of intimidating to teach that topic last time.  I know I'll do good when the 500 comes around.  I'm ready for it.

First things first though.  I have to get through this 510 course. 

Okay, gotta go.  One of the guys, Sbal, brought some lumpia in.  gonna get a bite. 

ESTA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment