Saturday, March 12, 2011

Marianas Grazing and Livestock Academy: Workshop 3.

Been occupied with lots of classes, this week.  Today and Yesterday was the 3rd workshop for the Marianas Grazing and Livestock Academy.  We covered topics on Ranch Management Planning, Meat Goats, and Pastured Poultry.  Really good topics for the ranchers on island. 

Learned  a lot again for this field of interest, even though...I know a lot about Meat Goats and Pastured Poultry.   I've been doing the Ranch Management Planning.  That was taught during the Organic Workshops. 

I was able to talk with Bob in regards to the Organic Inspector Grades/Certificates.  Seems there is a procurement issue with the university.  That issue is holding back our grads from the IOIA.  I'll just have to wait a little longer on that.

I've been working on the articles and bylaws for the Guahan Livestock Association.  That's another post in itself. 


ESTA...



No comments:

Post a Comment