Saturday, February 9, 2013

Frenz Update: He's getting better.

Bang...Bang...Pow...Pow!!!  Take that you dirty bug!!  Stay away from my drinking water!

 
Just talked to Rhoda, Our baby boy is doing okay.  He's still in the hospital undergoing treatment.  Hopefully, he'll be released tomorrow.  We found out that he got sick due to ingesting contaminated water while visiting the province earlier this week.  I'm going to find that traveler's cup for him and the rest of the family there.  It purifies any tap water or ground water source to potable drinking water.  I use to own one years ago.  

Anyway, I was able to talk to Frenfren.  He told me about the I.V. Dextrose attached to his hand.  He understands that the medication is in the dextrose and he has to take in all the fluids so he can get better. Fortunately, He's well enough to play with his Batman Action Figure.  He also wants to go home.  

I guess this morning, the nurses conducted a skin test on him.  So now he's afraid of nurses again and cries when they enter the room.  Good thing Rhoda was there and told him to hide under the blanket so they won't see him.  He'll be invisible to the nurses.  He was so terrified that he even told his mommy to talk quietly with me because it's embarrassing.  What?!  My 3 year old knows about embarrassing?!  Gonna have to ration his computer and TV time again.  

He's doing better.  Hopefully, he'll be out of the hospital before lunch.  Frenfren has a really good doctor.  I'm glad she takes the time to know our children. 

Thank you all for your prayers.   


Keep Smiling

1 comment: