Friday, February 8, 2013

Frenfren's Update

It's amazing how children are resilient.  Yesterday, I received a text from Rhoda informing me that our son, Frenz was sick and that she is monitoring him.  He had asked his mommy to ask if I may call and talk to him.  He wanted me to know that I don't have to worry.  He's going to be okay.  

Later that evening, Frenz's temperature had risen to 103.4 from 102 that afternoon.  Rhoda and I were discussing how he may have gotten sick.  I felt it was his stomach, possibly a stomach flu.  Rhoda was concerned about pneumonia and talked to Frenfren into agreeing that if cannot keep his food or medication down, he will have to go to the hospital.  Frenfren agreed. 

At the hospital, Frenfren was given treatment.  His temperature went down.  When I had called Rhoda this morning.  He had no fever.  I was able to talk to my boboi.  Again, he assured me that he's okay.  He did not want me to worry about him.  He is so much like his Ate Larraine.  

When Larraine broke her arm 2 years ago.  She too forced a smile so I did not have worry, even though she was in so much pain.  Unlike Larraine, I am glad that Frenfren did not try treating himself.  We all know how that ended up, not once, but twice.  

This afternoon when I called again.  Rhoda and Frenfren are still in the hospital.  Doctor ordered some stool samples and observation.  We're praying that he'll be okay to go home.  He was sleeping.  Rhoda sounded tired as well.  



Frenfren's Timeline:  
Larraine and Frenfren enjoying their time at Jollibee the night before. 




Frenz playing with his and Larraine's Nerf guns.  He's having fun. 



















Frenz tired and resting that afternoon.  He was not himself.
















At the hospital, Frenz being treated.  He still knows his priorities.  He throws up the SHAKA.  That's my boy!





















Larraine laying hands and praying for her baby brother's healing. 


Please continue to pray for my son, Frenfren.  Hopefully, he'll be home tonight.  



God Bless You,

Keep Smiling.







No comments:

Post a Comment