Sunday, February 17, 2013

EXODUS Again.

Been trying to figure out how to move all my blogs and albums from my Multiply.com page to this site on Blogger.  Since November 2012, I've been tinkering around with it.  Just today, I figured it out.  

I was able to transfer over 635 posts...blogs and reviews.  However, I'm missing over a year's worth of blogs, miss all of 2008, part of 2009, about a month for 2007.  I'm going to try to save those and transfer them on another try.  

Now I'm going to work on the albums.  I have 2 pages of albums to transfer over.  Then I'll transfer the videos that I posted and recipes that I saved.  

This reminds me the Y360 Exodus.  Lost so many blogs on that move.  I really need to save my posts on another format, other than trusting the site owners.  


No comments:

Post a Comment