Sunday, February 10, 2013

Frenfren aka "Brave Boy".

Just got off the phone with Rhoda.  New update for Frenfren.  He is well.  They're waiting to get released from the hospital.  It should be soon.  Frenfren made a new friend while in the hospital.  A boy, also a patient, who was down the hall.  I don't know the name of the boy.  Only from what Rhoda tells me, the boy is amazed at our Boboi.  He calls him the "Brave Boy".  

They were amazed that my son wouldn't cry as much as the other children in the ward.  So they call him, "Brave Boy".  So now, I guess, I'll have to call him, Brave Boy and not Boboi.  But, he's still my Boboi.  

This morning, the young boy came over to play with Frenfren.  He asked if they can play and my boboi agreed.  I'm so glad that my children are adventurous and get a long with other children.  But make them mad and push them around.  You'll see the other side of them.  


Keep Smiling 

1 comment: