Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Ranch Update: Sunday's Projects.

It's been raining since this morning.  Everytime I go out to do some ranch chores.  It starts to rain again.  I really need to get a work shed for rainy day projects. 

After morning service this past Sunday, I did some cleaning around the ranch.  The Guinea rooster was reported missing Saturday.  When I went to do my morning checks.  I found him back there near the pens with the caged guineas.  I cleaned out the drinking containers for the dogs on the perimeter.  Duchess was released from her perimeter lead.  She's now back on roving patrol. 

I moved Stormie back up to the North Side where she used to be stationed.  Cleared out the area the day before.  Oreo is back with Pepsi where Stormie used to be tied off too.  Pepsi will help train her.  That leaves Nugget and the other pup.  Nugget is out in front of the house by the driveway.   Still working on this one.  Will have to figure it out later. 

Noticed two bunches getting ready to ripen.  Will harvest them Tuesday or Wednesday. 

1 comment: