Sunday, February 26, 2012

Major TV Ministry Challenge.

This morning I learned that our two directors for the TV ministry were not on island.  I didn't even know they left for vacation for three to four weeks.  To be told to operate the TV controls and and run one camera 10 minutes prior to service starting was a bit stressful. 

The last time I sat on the Director's chair was years ago.  During ROTV's first training with Sis. Hannita and Sis. Trixie.  That was just a familiarization course to let us feel how the director feels behind the controls. 

I am thankful to Pastor Eric and Bro. Marjune for getting the TV system up and running.  Pastor Rick helped get Alpha Cam (camera) online.  I helped with the White Balance and the AE settings for the camera.  Sis. Loida helped with the fade in and outs for the screen shots.  We got the system recording a couple of minutes late but we did good.  I don't know the quality of the recording.  I just know we got the service recorded. 

It's only through prayer and God's grace that today's shoot/recording was not a dud. 

After service, I talked with Pastor Rick and Bro. Ricky regarding next Sunday's shoot/recording.  We have a plan.  We will be able to retrieve Charlie Cam and the radios to use next Sunday. 

I'm not going to take credit for being the Director for today.  This was a major team effort with Video/Audio and TV ministries.  Again, Thanks to Pastor Eric, Bro. Marjune, Sis. Loida, Pastor Rick for helping to get this production recording done this morning.  Special Thanks to the Holy Spirit for getting rid of that stress during Praise and Worship. 


Keep Smiling

No comments:

Post a Comment