Thursday, December 30, 2010

Lorenzo's Goals for 2011

Lorenzo's Goals for 2011


I.  SPIRITUAL FAITH


This year, I will continue to have a closer relationship with my Lord Jesus Christ, Church Leaders and members, then the year before.  

In order to achieve my goal this year, I will do the following steps. 
  1. I will do my Time Alone With God, read and meditate on the Word Daily. 
  2. I will expand my knowledge by reading my bible and Christian related resources. 
  3. I will participate more in Life Cell, Intercessory Prayer, and ROTV Ministry.
  4. I will learn more about my camera and other TV media equipment, and video making techniques within the ROTV Ministry and become an expert at it. 

II.  FAMILY

I will prepare the house and grounds for Rhoda, Larraine, and Rafael Frenz's arrival from the Philippines prior to their later arrival this year. 
  1. I will continue to support Rhoda, Larraine, and Rafael Frenz's spiritual, physical, and emotional needs in the Philippines.
  2. I will continue to work on important documents for U.S. Immigration so that Rhoda, Larraine, and Rafael Frenz's will gain approval on their entry to relocate to Guahan. 
  3. I will make it a point to chat with Rhoda and Larraine daily on Yahoo Messenger or Skype, but no less than 2 times a week.  
  4. I will continue to tell Rhoda, Larraine, and Rafael Fren, that I love them everyday.
  5. I will visit Rhoda, Larraine, and Rafael Fren, at least 2 times this year, and our family in Butuan City.

III.   HEALTH

I will lose 50 more pounds, and continue to eat organic healthy foods, this year.

  1. I will follow the CrossFit HQ's Workout of the Day and scale it to my workout level.
  2. I will eat healthy organic foods by reading labels, or growing my own vegetables and raising my own livestock.
  3. I will drink 1 gallon of water daily and supplement my fluid intake with natural juices from fruits grown on the ranch. 
  4. I will continue to see my VA social worker and Doctors at my appointed times. 
  5. I will continue to take medications prescribed to me by VA, but look for herbal alternatives to those medications. 

IV.  CAREER

Within 10 years, I will have a sustainable organic ranch near Cagayan De Oro City, Misamis Oriental; and Texas, by God's Grace.  My ranch here on Guahan will be in full operation producing organic crops and livestock.

I will have no less than 3 sources of income this year. 

A.  This year, I will continue to build a successful sustainable producing ranch here on Guahan, growing organic vegetables and livestock by God's design.

  1. I will grow vegetables using proper organic methods and raise beyond organic livestock that is healthy to myself, family, and future clients.
  2. I will respect and care for the livestock in my care.  I am their steward, not their master..
  3. I will start my own direct sales market from the ranch and grow consistent produce for my clients/customers.
  4. I will plan, develop, and produce my own Value Added Products for Matua Ranch.
  5. I will incorporate Matua Ranch before year's end. 
B.  I will establish a safety training company this year.  Also become an instructor with GCA's Trades Academy. 

  1. I will complete my Safety Technician Skills Training at GCA's Guam Trades Academy this year. 
  2. I will obtain an LLC Business license for a safety training company and to teach at the GCA Trades Academy.
  3. I will continue to take OSHA related courses to further my skills and knowledge to become a Certified Safety Technician Instructor.

V.  SCOUTING VOLUNTEER WORK

I will re-establish Venture Crew 26 and Scout Troop 26 and have them re-chartered this year.
  1. I will invite neighborhood teens from the Backroad Rt.15 and Gayinero Area to participate in the Matua Scout Program based on Christian Faith, Extreme Outdoor Activities, Character Building, and Leadership Training. 
  2. I will "ONLY" work the position that I volunteered for: Scoutmaster/Adviser.
  3. I will encourage parents or young Christian adults to fill needed adult leadership positions to help the Crew and Troop.
  4. I will only work with youth ages between 14 and 18 years old.
  5. I will lock out and reserve 6pm to 7pm,  Tuesdays as our meeting days, and 1 weekend a month as our adventure days.



I will choose a Mentor(s) to help keep me on target for my goals this year.  I will plan to meet monthly with my mentor to go through my monthly goals. 

I will remember that these are my goals for this year 2011.  Should I not meet the time line for any of my goals, I will not become discouraged.  I will simply readjust the time on target for a later date. 

I will review these goals monthly on the 1st of each month. 



Lorenzo Taitano
January 1, 2011

1 comment: