Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Should have followed up my intent.

A couple of weeks ago, I went into my bank to suspend my account.  I believed there was a hacker that got my account information and was withdrawing funds.   Meeting with the customer service representative, I was told there was a way that they will help me to secure that account so I don't have to suspend or close it.  I walked out of there thinking that everything was okay. 

Walking in today, I found out that my account was closed.  I was told that I authorized the closure weeks ago.  I was with a different customer service representative.  Instead of arguing it out, I decided to bite my tongue and pay the outstanding balance and open a new account. 

It was my fault.  I should have insured that the CS Representative understood my intent with the account weeks ago.  Now my VA Pension is floating around out there.  I hope they mail it to me.  I have to go to VA Benefits tomorrow to fix things.  After, I reopen my account. 

No comments:

Post a Comment