Sunday, September 4, 2011

Packing for the trip.

You'd think with all the traveling that I've done.  That Packing would be a breeze.  Now, I'm waiting for clothes to dry in the dryer.  Have to keep my bags under 50 lbs. each.  I went from deciding to bring 4 bags ( 2 bags/2 boxes) to just 2 bags.  I'll have ship the 2 boxes via LBC when I get back.  The extra bag and boxes will cost me over $200.  I'm only allowed 1 check-in, 1 carry on, 1 laptop, 1 personal bag.  Bringing my laptop just in case those two clients decide to finally do some safety training over there.  If not, at least, I'll be able to work on my slide presentations when things slow down.   I doubt that.  I'm pretty sure Rhoda or Larraine will use my laptop. 

While I'm waiting for the clothes to dry...gonna check on the rabbitry and do some rearranging. 

1 comment: