Sunday, September 4, 2011

35 Hours



Another reason for my excitement is my countdown to seeing my family again in Cagayan De Oro City tomorrow.  Yes, it will be tomorrow, as it is now Sunday.  So in a little over 35 hours, I will be in the Lumba airport making my way down to Cagayan De Oro City. 


I would like to go on another white water adventure.  Take on the advance course someday.  Unfortunately, it will not be on this trip.  Hopefully, on another trip around Christmas or even next year. 

This trip is for my family.  It's been to long without Rhoda.  We have a lot of catching up to do.  Spending time with my Neni Girl, Larraine.  Walking with her to school to drop her off and waiting for her at the school gate to pick her up.  Meeting my son, Raphael Frenz, who Rhoda and I adopted, for the first time.  Since, Frenz joined our family last April 2010.  It'll be fun getting to know him and wrestling with him. 






Larraine has already claimed my time to take her to the park with her brother, after school each day.  Plus a pool trip for her birthday. 

Rhoda and I will have to be discreet with our quality time together.  We'll figure something out.  Maybe kicking the kids out of our room and having them sleep in their room for awhile.  I can hear them now, knocking on our door to let them back into our room.  It looks like Rhoda and I will have to have another honeymoon. 




No comments:

Post a Comment