Monday, January 31, 2011

Chatting with Frenz

While chatting with Rhoda tonight, Frenz wanted to chat with me, after I called Larraine via voice chat.  He sat on his mommy's lap and started typing away.  Here's our conversation:  Babyish and me replying in English: 


Rhoda Taitano: ldlkdkdhfugue9oeidujfolgtpy'['']\
Rhoda Taitano: ffkfigighigjgkvfkv

Lorenzo: HOW ARE YOU DOING?

Rhoda Taitano: v v v \

Lorenzo: REALLY?

Rhoda Taitano: ghgj

Lorenzo: YOUR ATE LARRAINE DID WHAT?

Rhoda Taitano:   jglkh;lj;d

Lorenzo: SHE PULLED DOWN YOUR PANTS.

Rhoda Taitano: tyoiyu]
Rhoda Taitano: yi

Lorenzo: OKAY, i'LL TELL HER NOT TO DO IT ANYMORE.
Lorenzo:


Earlier Frenz was hitting Larraine with a plastic bowl.  Larraine retaliated by pulling down his pants.  I don't know what he was saying.   But I played a long to see the smile on his face.  Until he was pulled away and had to go to sleep. 

1 comment: