Wednesday, November 24, 2010

North Korea and START.

People are so funny at times.  Yeah, North Korea shelled a South Korean Island close to a disputed border.  So what is new?  It seemed after the attack was aired on CNN and Fox News.  People thought of the end of the world.  "We're at War!".  Really?! 

For those who don't have a clue.  These types of events have been going on at the Korean Peninsula since the cease fire.  There is no Peace Treaty signed.  It's been going on for so long that the elitist MSM stopped reporting it, except for "big" stories like this.  When American Soldiers patrolled the DMZ before the ROK soldiers took over.  Our soldiers were getting Hazardous Duty Pay.  It's no big news. 

Here on Guahan, we have lots of Chicken Little's sqawking, "That we're a target!".  Let me clue them in.  We've been a target since the Cold War.  Tell me something that I don't know.  If you're that worried.  Then relocate to Australia. 

I'm not going to worry and stress myself on what I can't control.  If North Korea wants to really test the resolve of the USA.  Then they should bring it on.  I'm confident that our military assets will send North Korea back into the dark ages. 

As for the START (Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty), I hope our Congress refuses to ratify it.  Why tie our hands when there are countries like Iran, North Korea, Cuba who don't follow United Nation (UN) policies or the Geneva Convention.  Don't get me started on the UN.  I think that institution is a joke and a big waste to US taxpayer monies.  Let's keep our weapons available to use if we ever get attacked by so called rogue nations. 


ESTA...


No comments:

Post a Comment