Monday, November 22, 2010

Highs and Lows.

What an emotional stressful roller coaster ride of a weekend.  Went from riding the clouds, after acing my test.  Then down in the valley trying to figure out, how to get out.  I'm just glad things worked out the way it did.  I'm especially glad for those who helped me out.  Well not exactly me, but mainly my children.  They needed the help more than me. 

A lot of it was due to an unexpected outcome of a couple of my sales.  The buyers didn't pull through or wanted extensions.  Or, in the case of one buyer, who never showed up, even though he kept telling me that he would buy one of my female goats, yesterday.  It was like getting the rug pulled from under you. 

Part of it was my fault. I should have demanded a non-refundable deposit.  Which would have been half the value of the doe.  If I had done that, maybe yesterday would have at least been uneventful. 

I also have to force myself to stay within my monthly budget.  But that's hard to do when unexpected things happens that I have no control over.  I just have to learn from this weekend, like any other. 

A lot has happened in the last 48 hours, especially the last 10 hours.  I was able to buy off some time that my family in the Philippines needed.  That was due to great people from my church family.  My Children will get their meds and food.  That was my biggest concern.  I have to start saving for their medications.  Especially, when the unexpected happens.  You just never know.   I am grateful that it worked out the way it did today. 

PTL <><

ESTA...

1 comment: