Saturday, November 20, 2010

Keeping Myself in Check.

At class today, I would have gotten a perfect score on my homework on the Review Test and Trade Terms Quiz for Construction Drawing.  BUT, I got two wrong on each.  My instructor was not collecting the assignments.  He was just asking us what we got.  After we went over both in class to correct it.  So it would have been easy to just say I got 37/37 and 10/10.  He would have never known or would the rest of my classmates.

However, I would know.  And God doesn't sleep. 

So I was honest and gave my reply; 35/37 for the Trade Terms, and 7/10 for the Chapter Review Test.  My instructor was surprised that I did what I did.  While everyone else claimed perfect on both assignments. 

It's not about me anymore...But who I represent, Him. 

It's no longer a label.  It's a lifestyle. 


ESTA


P.S.
I aced my final test later in the class. 

1 comment: