Thursday, June 24, 2010

Rainy Season Started Yesterday.

The rainy season started yesterday.  I am so glad.  The downpour of rain really helped the ranch.  Unfortunately, it shutdown our work site at the Airbase.  But, I got 3 hours out of it.  Two hours for the shutdown.  The extra hour was heading back to the shop, only to be told to go home.  That was 18 minutes past the hour.  So I logged in 3 hours yesterday.  I got another 2 hours today reporting to work early at the job site.  Called the Chief at 0710, to be told the site is shutdown, that's another 2 hours. 

Yesterday, after I got home.  I just crawled into bed and slept most of the day away.  It was so good to feel the cold air and hearing the rain hit against my windows.  Reminded me off when we used to live in a tin roof home.

It's a beautiful rainy day.  Have a great day y'all.

Keep Smiling

1 comment: