Monday, March 26, 2012

PM-Scheduling.

I was able to complete my homework earlier to day.  It was for my Project Management Class in Scheduling.  That was a hard assignment.  Since Wednesday last week, I was struggling with it.  Today, I was finally able to  figure it out. Instead of trying to do it in my head.  I just started doing it on paper to help me with my motivation.   Sure enough, it worked. 

At class this evening, we went through it together.  I was short by $1000. I miscalculated the vehicle rentals and the OT.  I was also a day early in completing the case study.  However, I now understand how to do scheduling for construction. 

This evening we had a surprise exam.  I thought we were going to do the exam on Wednesday.  All the students decided to take it. I wanted more time to study.  but decided to go with the group.  Anyway, I passed my test!

Now our class is down to 2 modules.  Only 4 sessions to go, approximately 2 to 3 weeks left. 

No comments:

Post a Comment