Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Opportunity to teach for my Alma Mater.




Yesterday, I received a call from my Alma Mater for an opportunity to teach with them.  I'm elated with the referral.  It never dawned on me that I would get a call from them asking me to teach.  It has always been a dream of mine to go back to teach for this college but as a JROTC instructor.  When I left the army, after 8 years, instead of retiring, I knew that dream would never happen.  Now, it's a great possibility. 

Electronics and Electrical were fun classes while I was a young student in my teens.  Working with my hands and building things were awesome back then.  Now, I may have the opportunity to give back as an instructor there.   

The courses are all set for the evening schedule,1700 to 2000 (5 to 8 pm), Monday to Friday.  So it doesn't interfere with my commitment to OSH Solutions or my safety clients during the day.

Just getting the referral is an awesome feeling.  It's a good feeling to know that certain people are keeping an eye on what I do.  Especially, now that I'm in the Construction Safety Field. 



Keep Smiling

No comments:

Post a Comment