Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Wonderful Dream

I had a really good dream last night.  In my dream, my ranch is thriving with so many goats in my herd eating grass along a dirt road heading down to the beach.  So many bucks, does, and kids eating the vines that are crawling on the slopes of the road.  Walking along I see my children riding their horses and ATV's working the cattle into a new paddock.  From a distance, I see my wife waving to me from our new house, calling us to come in for dinner. 

As I make my way up to the ranch house, there are rows and rows of animal tractors along the manicured paddock, each one holds a litter of junior rabbits.  Hundreds of egg-laying chickens are busy scratching dung piles spreading them across the pasture.  Guard dogs yelping and running around as the kids make their way up to the ranch house past me. 

This ranch although mine is for God's Glory.  One day this dream will come to past. 

1 comment: