Sunday, August 14, 2011

CDO Home Bound.



I'm so excited!  I'll be home in about 3 weeks.  I'm talking about my CDO home.  My family will be together for the first time in years.  I'm looking forward to spending quality time with Rhoda and the kids.

We're planning a family vacation to Camiguin Island the first weekend I'm there.  Rhoda and I have always wanted to visit Camiguin.  The island is known for its Lanzones fruit.  Which I really enjoy eating.  Their festival is in October with lots of people coming from all over the Philippines to enjoy it.  Travel to the island, can be from plane from Cebu.  Which is seasonal.  Other travelers usual fly into Cagayan De Oro airport at Lumbia and catch a bus or taxi for the 1-plus long ride to the ferries.

Rhoda and I would like to camp on the beach with the kids.  It would be great to teach my children survival and camping skills.  Also, just have fun around a campfire and looking up at the stars on a clear night.  There are also many affordable resorts throughout the island for a comfortable stay. 

My goal this trip is just to enjoy myself and my family. 


ESTA...

1 comment: