Sunday, March 3, 2013

My new Polish AKMS

AKMS Folding Stock Deployed. 



Polish 7.62x39 AKMS with 2, 30 round magazines.
Brought my newest addition to my armory home Friday evening.  I finally acquired my Polish AKMS, an AK 47 variant.  I even bought a couple of boxes of ammo for it.   Excited to take it out to the range later this month, to put some rounds down range. 

The last time I fired an AK47 was back during Desert Storm.  My patrol had liberated a depot of weapons and ammunition in the Iraqi Desert.  It was fun shooting it all up, until we had to turn it in.  The only way to go home was to give up our new toys.  

SAIGA 7.62
At the gun shop this past December, I was actually looking to buy the Saiga 7.62.  I saw it on Saturday, went back on Tuesday with my money to purchase it.  Only to find out that after I left Saturday, someone came in after me and paid for it.  

My eye caught the AKMS on the wall, so I asked to see it.  It felt good in my hands as I handled it.  So I made the decision and downed it right there.  I didn't even look at the price, just downed it.  With the way things are going stateside regarding gun grabbing from law abiding citizens, I didn't want to take a chance not being able to have my own long rifle that will help defend my family and property, and provide food on the table during my hunts.  Oh yeah, when the Zombies come, I'll be prepared.  

Some of Many...adding more. 
My new acquisition brings my weapons inventory up to a comfortable level.  But I'll be looking to getting more weapons.  Not because I need it, Because it is my Right.   






My new AKMS is pretty cool.  I especially like the underfolding stock.  I'll be able to carry this in my vehicle at the ready when I go to the other ranch.  









No comments:

Post a Comment