Sunday, June 24, 2012

Don't ask me for referrals.

I don't understand some people.  Why ask for referrals for a job, then you don't take the job when it's offered because it is to far from your house?! 

I went out of my way to help someone..  But it appears that they can't take the job because it is to far from their residence.  It's not like they're going to have to walk to work.  That person has an SUV.  For crying out loud, if you can spend on the gas to fill up that truck.  Then you could, should have taken the job. 

This island is not that big.  We can get most anywhere on this island in an hour's drive.  It's not like you live in a state and have to commute 100 miles to work twice a day. Listening to excuses from to far, out of the way, or whatever was exhausting.  

Just tell me the truth.  You're to lazy to work in construction.  Don't waste my time and the company's time.  Oh, here's something since it's close to your house.  McDonald's is looking for a part-time worker.  You should fit just right in. 


Worthless piece of .........


ESTA 

2 comments: