Sunday, June 19, 2011

A Great Father's Day Celebration at the Ranch.

I spent the afternoon at Primo Ted's ranch for Father's Day.  I bought some steak and corn to barbecue down there.  As I walked in, I greeted the guys.  Ted was there, Cake and Tony too.  The young boyz were there cooking, Teddy Boy with Tua were manning the grill, Jose was running around, Gloria was there.  Laura showed up with her children.  Stephanie, Ted's wife, greeted me as I walked in. 

The weather was nice down there despite the heavy rain that dropped once in a while.  The Salt Air did wonders for my sore throat and voice.  I also prayed earlier for my Divine Healing.  Have to give credit to the Big Man upstairs. 

There was a lot of meat on the grill.  In the hot pot was gollai appan Lemai.  Wooo, that touches my heart when I see that,  also corn tatiyas, and red rice.  Stephanie's sister, brought, homemade custard pie.  That was the bomb.  OMG...it was good.  There was guacamoli, That was good with the chips. Kelaguen salmon, black rice, and the different meats on the grill.  Those ranged from the steak I brought, dried meat, hot sausage, and beef ribs. 

Yes, I balutan a lot.  I have enough food for the next three days.  I even scored a jar of Manahac.  That's Chamorro Gold right there.  Keep that for myself. 

It was great to be down there at the ranch.  The Salt Air did me good as well as the fellowship. 


No comments:

Post a Comment