Monday, October 31, 2016

SSHO: Short Contracts.

I enjoy working these short project contracts.  At first, I was concerned that the salary won't be much.  However, my other ventures covered that area. I'm only on site for a couple of hours per day.  Then I go work on other projects after I leave the job site.  Or I just go home to relax.  This arrangements also allows me to continue with my teaching schedule. 

I'm currently writing a proposal for another SSHO contract.  A 2-week contract for carpet installation. 

If the negotiations go in my favor, this will be the 4th short contract for the year.  I've completed one earlier in January/February, this year.  A Confined Space contract for Fiber Optic Installation.  Currently I'm working a demolition/renovation project.  That should finish this Friday.  There is one more short contract, a 14 day contract.  It's another Confined Space project for a fiber optic/copper wire installation.  Waiting for the "Go" signal  to start work on that project.


No comments:

Post a Comment